15 – 16 September 2011
Essential skills for authentic leaders – 2 day non-residential course – Swindon
• Do you want to build more effective professional relationships?
• Are you looking for new ways to make things happen in your organisation – and your life?
• Do you want to enhance your reputation as a leader in your field?
Join us at the Blunsdon House Hotel close to Swindon in Wiltshire for our powerful Stillpoint Essentials programme, introducing you to the many arts that are needed to lead authentically and coach others in a professional context.
You will gain some key skills and techniques that you can start to use immediately with clients and colleagues.
This programme is suitable for:
• Leaders and managers
• Human Resource experts
• Youth Service Providers
• Individuals developing their own coaching practice
• Anyone at a crossroads in life
Curriculum coverage includes:
• The Art of Powerful Conversations
• The Art of Curiosity through Listening and Questioning
• The Art of Connection
• 4 key coaching tools for immediate use
Cost: £400 per person, including VAT, lunch and refreshments.
To reserve your place contact Juliet 01793 727994