Fantastic way to gain industry experience and qualifications with Marks & Spencer
Job opportunities for the right young people
The Princes Trust are running a new course for young people who are interested in working in retail.
They will learn key skills for working in retail including rotation, stock control, good customer service and selling. The course is available for anyone between the ages of 16-25 who is not in education, employment or training.
Get Into Retail – September, Swindon
Taster Day: 10th September
Programme Dates: 15th September- 10th October
The programme offers the opportunity to:
* Gain in-depth training in the retail industry by completing work experience with Marks & Spencer
* Learn about stock rotation and control, good customer service and selling skills
* Get travel and lunch expenses provided for the whole programme
* Improve teamwork and communication skills and boost your confidence, interview skills and CV
* Receive six months’ support after the programme to help you find a job
Work experience will take place in one of these stores:
· Marks and Spencer HUB Store, 81 Regent Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1JY
· Marks and Spencer, Unit C1B The Orbital Shopping Park, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon, SN25 4BG
· Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Unity 2b, Mannington Retail Park, Telford Way, Swindon, SN5 8WA
For more information contact Julia Palmer on 07436 582327 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See if this course is for you at our Taster Day held on 10th September.