It doesn’t get any easier than this…
1. List the games you want to get rid of and their condition.
2. Create the wish list of the games you want.
3. We match you to people in your area.
4. When a match comes up either person can offer to swap.
5. When the swap is accepted contact details are sent to each other and you arrange to swap.
6. You’ve just got rid of a game and got a new one… game on!
7. You give each other feedback to increase yourgamestreet™ ranking.
Jaime Pidgeon, 17, from Swindon has designed yourgamestreet and wants user feedback before he officially launches the site.
Let him know what you think by Tuesday 6 September and receive 10 free credits for use on the site. Use the contact us form at www.yourgamestreet.co.uk