Local children are being given a once in a life time opportunity to be part of a special piece of art to commemorate the Great Western Hospital’s ten year anniversary in early December this year.
The photos will be used to create a unique piece of art which will be displayed in the hospital and parents are invited to submit photographs of babies or toddlers born at the hospital anytime since it opened on 3rd December 2002.
Chairman of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Bruce Laurie, said: “We want to create a piece of art that will be as special for local people as it will be for us as staff. We have a whole week of celebrations planned, but this is something lasting, which will be displayed permanently in the hospital.”
Criteria for submission:
• Photos must be good quality
• Entries must be clearly marked ‘10 year anniversary baby photo’
• The child’s full name and date of birth must be stated
• Include your name, address and contact number
• Entries must state that the parent or guardian agrees to the Trust using the photo. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.gwh.nhs.uk
To enter a photo?
• Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or post your photo to: The Communications Team, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Great Western Hospital, Marlborough Road, Swindon, SN3 6BB. Please include an addressed envelope so your photo can be returned.
Closing date: Friday 18 September. Photos will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. The GWH cannot guarantee that all photos will be used.