Venue: Sun Inn @ Lydiard Millicent
Date & Time: Saturday 8th August 2015 / 12:00-20:00
Charity: Special Care Baby Unit @ Great Western Hospital (http://www.brighterfuturesgwh.nhs.uk/ )
· Fully Licensed bar – 12:00-20:00
· Catering – 12:00-18:00- (burgers, hot-dogs, chips, etc.)
· Fun for the kids with bouncy castles, merry go rounds, fairground stalls, face painting and mini football, plus many more activities to be announced.
· For the grown-ups (or big kids) we have an inflatable assault course, arcade trailer, surf simulator, Gyro-ball, and laser bounce. For those who’d prefer a little retail therapy, there will be stalls from The Body Shop, Glamorose Cakes, Circle Ciders, Pampered Chef, Furwebs & Pinky Paw Toys, Preloved Children’s Clothes, Raggy Doll Crafts. More retailers will be announced as the fun day approaches.
· We’ve got our hands on some great items for the auction and tombola! We have a signed Liverpool FC football shirt, a rally experience, First Great Western rail vouchers for a variety of journeys, family days out, plus loads more.
· Live music throughout the day from:
– Post 12
– Running Man
– Emmy Fearon
– Chris O’Leary
– Christian Perugino
– plus more to be announced
The official poster will be released shortly. Once I have that I can send that to you too.