Swindon Foodbank has experienced an unrecoverable IT disaster whereby they have lost their central diary information which contained all their appointments around collections at one of the busiest times of the year: Harvest Festival.
Staff and volunteers are frantically trying to rebuild the contact list from confirmation e-mails returned as part of the original booking process – it’s a long and complex task.
If you are a person who has made arrangements with Swindon Foodbank, or you know the person who has, please can you (or ask them to) contact Swindon Foodbank via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the follow information:
- The name of the church/school
- Contact name
- Contact telephone number
- The date and time of the arrangement that we have made with you
- The nature of arrangement
- The address for our attendance
- Any further information that you believe may be applicable
PLEASE DO NOT CALL, as this will create still further confusion.
Click for more information about Swindon Foodbank