Last minute tickets are on sale for the Holi festival, organised by the Swindon Indian Association, at the Punjabi Community Centre on Saturday 19 March, 4pm until 11pm.
The event, known as the festival of colours or the festival of love, is an ancient Hindu religious festival which has become popular with non-Hindus in many parts of South Asia, as well as across the world.
It is primarily observed in regions of the world with significant populations of Hindus or people of Indian origin, spreading in recent years to North America and Europe as a spring celebration of colour and love.
· Outdoor Bonfire, Dhol and Thandai (Weather permitting)
· On Stage fun filled entertainment – SIA Factor
· Dances of India – A SIA Performance
· Extravagant three course Indian dinner by renowned Gupta Caterers from London
· Supervised kids activity area with movie
· Live DJ and open dance floor
· Subsidised Drinks Bar Available
Tickets for the evening are
o Members: £25 Adults , £13 Children (5-12 years), Under 5s FREE
o Non-Members: £28 Adults , £14 Children (5-12 years), Under 5s FREE
Half Yearly Membership: £6.25 per Adult , Children FREE
Spaces are limited in number as we are determined to maintain the quality of the program, so please book your tickets
For more information, mail Rahul Tarar” email@example.com or see