East Swindon's biggest day festival is set to return next month at Grange Leisure Centre.
Stratton Festival will be back for its seventh year, Saturday 6 July from midday to 10.30pm.
The festival has proven popular with locals over the years but also attracts residents from all across Swindon for a day of family-fun, furry entertainment, activities for children and a cider and gin tent accompanied by local live bands. Street food will also be available throughout the day including a butcher's BBQ, Jamaican curry and fresh samosas.
A spokesperson for the event said: "Stratton Festival has been bringing the community together since its launch in 2012.
"Each year we celebrate everything the area has to offer - so come along and join us for a much-loved day out!"
- Α Drove Vet's Dog Show - each entry gets a competitors rosette and there are prizes for first, second and third places. Competitions range from Golden Oldie, Prettiest Girl, Handsomest Boy and Waggiest Tail.
- Mini animal petting zoo featuring lambs, rabbits, llama, pigs and goats, plus an owl display.
- Roxy the Unicorn will be making her debut appearance this year.
- Children's activities include beanbag throw, archery, hockey and an obstacle course.
- Live music from Kova Me Badd, Echo, Ukey D’Ukes, Joli Soul and Sister Sister.
- Charity raffle - prizes include Wyvern Theatre gift voucher, STFC match tickets and IMO Car Wash voucher.
- Meet and greet members of Stratton Green Watch Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- An outdoor cider and gin tent as well as street food including Jamaican curry, a butchers BBQ and fresh samosas. Vendors also include Bandido’s Burritos, Mario’s Ice Cream and Food By Sophie
- The Wyvern Theatre and Prime Theatre at will be hosting Chitty Chitty Bang Bang craft activities and drama workshops
For further information visit www.strattonstmargaret.gov.uk/stratton-festival-2019/