Every student in UTC Swindon's graduating class is bound for what the college says is an exceptional destination.
The UTC says the achievements of its students are a true reflection of their commitment and the exceptional education they have received.
It reports that:
- 100 percent of Level 3 technical students have successfully achieved a pass, showcasing their diligence and determination
- 80 percent of ICT students have earned the prestigious Distinction
- 92 percent of Engineering students have attained at least a Merit grade
- All Maths and English A Level students have achieved a minimum of a C grade, emphasising the well-rounded education UTC Swindon offers
Among the notable accomplishments, a significant number of students have secured coveted apprenticeships with renowned industry giants such as Siemens, Airbus, The Royal Air Force, BAE Systems, and Agrekko.
The successful students include:
- Sean Dogbatse, who passed his Diploma in Engineering and Business with E Sports. He has been accepted for a place at Wolverhampton University to study Civil Engineering and Transportation.
- Rylan Wallace, who achieved Merit in his Engineering Diploma and a Distinction in ICT. He is starting his Apprenticeship with Siemens in rail design next week.
- Kai Harris, who secured a Level 6 apprenticeship with Airbus manufacturing.
"We are immensely proud of the hard work and dedication that our students have exhibited during their time at UTC Swindon,” said Head of School Neil Pouney.
“Their engagement with employers and involvement in industry-led projects have been instrumental in shaping their preparedness for the next phase of their journey.
"We are excited to witness the promising futures that lie ahead for these talented individuals."
Student Kai Harris said: “After achieving the grades I needed for my apprenticeship, I’m looking forward to starting the next stage of my progress which UTC Swindon has helped me with.
"If I had stayed at my previous school, I don’t think I would have had the same quality of education in Engineering and be where I am today.”
Another student, Morgan, who achieved Distinction, Distinction, Merit in his extended Diploma in Engineering, said: “I achieved a better grade that I thought and I that will open up even more opportunities for me in the future.”
UTC Swindon sys its unique approach to education, focusing on industry integration and practical experience, has undoubtedly played a pivotal role in shaping the success of its students.
As they embark on new challenges and opportunities, the UTC Swindon community eagerly awaits their continued achievements.
Be the first to comment on this article