From festive beers and Santa's grotto, to Reindeer and a Bavarian band - Arkell's Christmas Market is returning next month.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Arkell’s as the staff prepare host the brewery's fifth Christmas Fayre, Saturday 7 December.
From 10 am to 3 pm Arkell's will be transformed into a bustling Christmas market which will feature a variety of stalls and entertainment including mulled wines and Arkell’s own specially brewed seasonal Sir Noel Ale, a Bavarian band, Santa's Grotto, bratwurst and crepes.
The event is free to attend, with a £5 fee to see Father Christmas (which includes a present). The Arkell's Christmas Fayre will also have the brewery's on-site shop open on the day.
What's on offer:
- Food stalls and local crafts
- Father Christmas – Grotto opening times: 10.30 to 11.30am, 12 to 1pm and 1.30 to 2.30pm
- Reindeer 10am to 2pm
- Mulled wines and Arkell’s own specially brewed seasonal Sir Noel Ale
- Bratwurst and Crepes, pizza’s and hot chocolates.
- Bavarian band, Oompah
- The Songbirds
- Arkell's on-site shop, The Grape & Grain will be open, selling reers, wines, spirits and merchandise