Swindon-based HR business celebrate excellent service feedback

By Jessica Durston - 6 September 2022

Business
  • Peter Jones, Managing Director of HR Dept Swindon

    Peter Jones, Managing Director of HR Dept Swindon

The team behind leading independent human resources consultancy HR Dept are celebrating after clients gave them top marks in their annual survey.

Feedback from clients of HR Dept Swindon, North Wiltshire and East Cotswolds was said to be outstanding, with comments including “they listen to our needs”, “professional advice”, and “saves time”.

One client said: “I feel that they know our little business and its ups and downs very well.”

Clients were said to have agreed 100 per cent that the HR Dept – which offers fully retained and ad hoc HR services to SMEs – was excellent value for money.

Some 75 per cent were said to have rated the quality of advice as excellent, with the remaining 25 per cent rating it as good.

Similarly, 75 per cent ‘strongly agreed’ that having the HR Dept on hand gave them peace of mind, with 25 per cent saying they ‘agreed’.

Some 75 per cent said they had received proactive support from the HR Dept team, 75 per cent said they were satisfied with the service, and 25 per cent said it exceeded expectations.

When asked what they valued most from the HR Dept, clients were said to have cited the team’s skills set, their expertise in compliance, the speed and reactiveness of the service offered, and having access to one-to-one advice.

Peter Jones, Managing Director of HR Dept Swindon, North Wiltshire and East Cotswolds, which is this year is marking its 15th anniversary, said he was delighted with the feedback.

He commented: “We conduct a client survey every year and we are delighted with the results. We pride ourselves on doing an excellent job for our clients, whether they need us on an ongoing basis or for project work, and to have this feedback confirms we are getting it right.”

HR Dept, based in Swindon, helps clients with everything from creating employment documentation and keeping it updated, to advising on complicated HR and employment law issues, to designing appraisal systems, pay benchmarking and staff surveys.

The team work with businesses across Swindon, Chippenham, Hungerford, Marlborough, Calne, Devizes, Burford, Lechlade and Carterton.

Peter added: “What our clients appreciate is our specialist knowledge and the wide range of help we can offer them. Ours is a small, independent team and we are able to really get to know our clients and their businesses, so we can be proactive with our support as well as be on hand to help when an issue arises.”

For more information about the HR Dept Swindon, North Wiltshire and East Cotswolds, individuals can visit https://www.hrdept.co.uk/swindon-north-wiltshire-east-cotswolds/, email peter.jones@hrdept.co.uk or call 01793 683 398.

Your Comments

Be the first to comment on this article

Login or Register to post a comment on this article

Business
Swindon town centre light trail and grotto

Swindon town centre light trail and grotto

Visitors to Swindon's town centre are ...

Business
Local packaging business continues partnership to inspire and support Ukrainian children

Local packaging business continues partnership to inspire and support Ukrainian children

Wiltshire-based packaging business GWP and "cardboard ...

Business
Ian Watson

Wiltshire training company joins fight against online child sex abuse

Framework Training -based near Marlborough - ...

Business
The Optimum Professional Services team

Swindon legal and accountancy service provider complete half marathon for charity

A team from Optimum Professional Services ...

Business
Special 30th anniversary van created by Swindon firm

Special 30th anniversary van created by Swindon firm

MAN Truck & Bus UK Ltd ...

Registered in England & Wales. No: 4513027, Positive Media Group, Old Bank House, 5 Devizes Road, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4BJ