Highworth Warneford School celebrate excellent GCSE results and strong pupil progress across a wide range of subjects.
Staff at Highworth Warneford School have praised their GCSE students for their recent successful set of results.
Headteacher, Andy Steele said: “Nobody could have foreseen the circumstances faced by students, staff and parents over the last two years and I am absolutely delighted by the outcomes that have been achieved. We have all had to adapt how we have worked.
"By facilitating on-line teaching and learning, catch-up tutoring, focussing on revision techniques and exam question mastery, I really feel that the tenacity and endeavour of students and staff has been rewarded.
"This year’s cohort have been a real credit to our school and many of the individual achievements have been tremendous. Well done to the Class of 2022."
Although all students have much to be commended on some have produced some absolutely exceptional results:
- Bo Yeates – 9 Grade 9s, 1 Grade 8 and an “A” at AS Mathematics
- Heather Patton – 7 Grade 9s, 2 Grade 8s and a Distinction Star.
- Thomas Whittaker – 6 Grade 9s, 3 Grade 8s and a Distinction Star.
- Oliver Barefoot – 4 Grade 9s, 3 Grade 8s, 1 Grade 7 and 2 Grade 6s
- Poppy Howarth-Barnes – 4 Grade 9s, 2 Grade 8s, 2 Grade 7s, 1 Grade 6 and 1 Grade 5.
- Jasmine Simpkins – 3 Grade 9s, 4 Grade 8s and 3 Grade 7s
Be the first to comment on this article