The Sensational 60s Experience will see well-known performers from the decade grace the stage of the Swindon theatre this November.
The evening of swinging sixties performances will take place on Sunday 7 November at 7:30pm.
This date has been rescheduled from last year and tickets still remain.
A spokesperson for the event said: "Whether you come to relive your childhood memories or you just simply want to see what your parents have been raving about for all these years. Come and experience the musical phenomena of the 1960s for yourself. Full of timeless classics, this is the must-see 60’s show for 2021.
"Step back in time to when pop music was at its very best."
The line up for the evening includes:
- Mike Pender MBE (original voice of The Searchers). Originally formed as a Skiffle group in Liverpool in 1959, Mike and the band took their name from the John Ford Western, The Searchers starring John Wayne. Hits include Needles And Pins, When You Walk In The Room, Love Potion Number 9.
- The Trems (all former members of The Tremeloes). Starting out as an English beat group founded in Dagenham Essex in 1958, they were originally called Brian Poole And The Tremeloes. Hits include, Even The Bad Times Are Good, Do You Love Me, Silence Is Golden.
- Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich. Originally called Dave Dee And The Bostons formed in 1961. The band changed their name to Dave Dee, Dozy Beaky Mick and Tich in 1964. In 1966 the band were in the charts for 50 weeks out of 52. In Germany alone in 1967, record sales out sold The Rolling Stones and The Beatles. Hits include Bend It, Zabadak and The Legend Of Xanadu plus many more.
- The Fortunes. Hailing from Birmingham England, the band first came into prominence in 1964 with their hit single Caroline, which was used as the signature tune for the influential Pirate Radio Station of the same name. Other classics include Storm In A Teacup, You’ve Got Your Troubles, Freedom Come Freedom Go.
- The Dakotas. Originally convened as a backing group from Manchester, the band were largely associated with Billy J Kramer. Hits include Little Children, The Cruel Sea, Do You Want To Know A Secret.
Tickets are priced at £30.50 and can be booked at https://swindontheatres.co.uk/Online/tickets-sensational-60s-experience-swindon-2020