In partnership with digital transformation company - DrDoctor, the Great Western Hospital is providing an online appointment service that offers great convenience and ensures that appointment information is never lost, and is easily accessible wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Everyone with an upcoming appointment at the Great Western Hospital will now receive a text message from DrDoctor, which will offer them the option of accessing their appointment letters on an online patient portal.
To log into the patient portal, people will need to click on the link provided in the text message and enter their last name, date of birth and postcode to verify their identity. Upon logging in, the online portal will allow people to:
- View and download appointment letters
- View the location of their appointment
- View important clinical information
- Add their appointment to their personal calendar
- Request to cancel or reschedule their appointment
- Receive appointment reminders
- Have video consultations with their care team
- View other letters about your care via the portal.